|Archiving and Storage Service|
|It’s "information everywhere"|
Your videotapes, DVDs, CDs and pictures are accumulating at an alarming—and unprecedented—rate. There’s no time to manage it, and there’s more to deal with (and lose track of) every day!
|And don’t forget the clock is ticking…|
Even properly stored videotapes deteriorate. Photographs and slides fade over time. CDs and DVDs get scratched. Digital images get deleted or lost.|
Technology changes, too (remember the Betamax?) Don’t wait for the spinning disc on your hard drive to stop spinning.
|Transferring your tapes to DVD is NOT an archiving solution|
Even though DVDs are a convenient way to watch your videos, they are not an archival medium. DVDs are fragile, and as technology changes and new formats emerge, sooner or later, they will become obsolete.
|In a perfect world, your media would be:|
- Organized and catalogued
- In a Standardized Digital Archival Format
- Retrievable 24/7 – from anywhere
- Safe from loss, damage and deterioration
|Introducing the perfect solution: The Virtual Library– exclusively from VideoPerfect|
Our Web-based technology puts YOU in control|
- A custom data base automatically catalogues and indexes media based on how you need to access it
- View the selected videos and pictures right over the Internet
- Intuitive, user-friendly pull-down menus
- Order copies and have them shipped to anywhere in the world
|Safe, searchable—and scalable|
- Secure, password-protected login to the system
- Searchable by key word or characteristics
- As your needs change, so can our service capabilities